Help Identifying A Recording

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
helicine
I Fix Shit

Help Identifying A Recording

Post by helicine »

I'm trying to figure out the source of this recording I've had for a while, and have had zero luck doing so thus far - but I consider myself terrible at doing this :lol:

I had 2 discs labeled as 3/11/89 @ Univ Milwaukee Ballroom, this is the 2nd disc. There is definitely some separation between tracks (esp the first and second) - here are the songs:

Standing In The Shower
I Would For You
Mountain Song
Pigs In Zen
Chip Away

useful bits to help identify it:
at the beginning of mountain song, perry says something along the lines of "that's for my girl, she's sick, but she's getting better" - and perry sings "I know about the clitoris" during Pigs

the show ends w/ Pigs - Chip Away may be an encore :noclue:

here are the songs in question in MP3 - I've got them in FLAC, so if it is something good, I'll post the lossless version

http://janesaddiction.org/ja_show.zip
janesaddiction.org
helicine
I Fix Shit

Re: Help Identifying A Recording

Post by helicine »

no one?
janesaddiction.org
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

I know I've heard this before but I'll be damned if I can put a date on it.
I still haven't compared it to what I have for 3/11/89 or even checked to see if I have a copy of that one.

I'll try and get off my ass and look into it a bit more for you.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
TrevorAyer
The Co Co Club

Post by TrevorAyer »

hmmmmm that "she sick but she's getting better" part sounds real familiar but its been a while since i listened to my shows in full

i will search for it if u search for the show where perry says "now stephen is gonna do a drum solo so u can compare us to led zeppelin" ... er something like that ... let me put it this way ... a great soundboard show i've never heard since that was the last boot I ever loaned anyone because it never came back .. fucker! ...
nausearockpig
Ripple Street

Post by nausearockpig »

filth may know