The Gift and Terri Nunn from Berlin connection?

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
pyro99
Power Tools

The Gift and Terri Nunn from Berlin connection?

Post by pyro99 »

Hey everybody, haven't been on here in a while. I was watching The Gift the other day after not seeing that movie in about 10 years. Anyways i just saw Berlin two weeks ago at Hollwood Park Racetrack and i was just wanted to know does anybody know the connection between Perry/Casey and Terri Nunn? She has that scene where she comes in and tells the Dominatrix that Casey is on the phone and then takes over for her. This has always been on my mind. By the way, Berlin was awesome and Terri Nunn is great!!
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Re: The Gift and Terri Nunn from Berlin connection?

Post by Mike »

Hey pyro99, I'm going to be honest as usual and admit that as many times as I've watched GIFT I never realized it was her. :ashamed:

I will ask around and see if I can find out anything regarding her appearance in the movie.
If I were to guess I'd say they were / are friends and it's as simple as that.

Thanks for the info about her being in the movie though.
She is certainly a hottie and she can come over and spank me anytime. :twisted:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
pyro99
Power Tools

Post by pyro99 »

Thanks a lot Mike. Keep up the good work!!
Stephanie Locke
Luddite

Post by Stephanie Locke »

The dungeon scene in The Gift was filmed at the corner of Santa Monica and Huntley in 1990 at my dungeons called Capricious. Terri Nunn was gorgeous and utterly unexpected. When Jane's Addiction asked to film i thought they would be there for a few hours it ended up being the whole day. The Mistress they used was called Kiki, she was NOT on my staff, I was always sad I never got to see the film OR have a moment to play in it.

I'm reachable at msstephanielocke@aol.com should anyone wish to send me a copy.

Warmest Regards,
Mistress Stephanie Locke