Irresistible Force

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Re: Irresistible Force

Post by Hidefumi »

Someone can please post the tracks from Irresistable force? I missed remix contest. Thank you advance.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Hidefumi wrote:Someone can please post the tracks from Irresistable force? I missed remix contest. Thank you advance.
they've already been posted:

http://forums.janesaddiction.org/search ... mit=Search
janesaddiction.org
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Post by Hidefumi »

helicine wrote:
Hidefumi wrote:Someone can please post the tracks from Irresistable force? I missed remix contest. Thank you advance.
they've already been posted:

http://forums.janesaddiction.org/search ... mit=Search
Thank you!
Devin
Be Live

Post by Devin »

bman wrote:I was really hoping for a Hard Charger type of sound or song for the new record. I think it'll be more U2 ish.
Your not the only one. Irresistible Force was good but Hard Charger represents a pinnacle in style, sound for them. They developed a unique style on that tune but dropped the ball and didn't follow up with anything like it. Perry, I need the follow up from Hard Charger it gave me a boner.

nexis
One West

Post by nexis »

Interesting
Lance D
Power Tools

Post by Lance D »

Ok I'll give you I.F. Is half decent but all the other tracks are a total bore. If Neo PF (Perry Farrell post 2001) were smart he would have just continued the solo career beginning 2001 and never bothered with anything else. At least he'd still have a voice left. Neo PF has trouble with a normal convo sounds all hoarse and gritty like he needs an oxygen tank.