Dave Navarro on Katie (ABC) 6/24

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Dave Navarro on Katie (ABC) 6/24

Post by filthpurveyer »

Tuesday, 6/24/2014
"Tattoo Artistry" episode with Dave Navarro & Chris Nunez.
This is a reairing of the 2/24/2014 show.
dali
Power Tools

Re: Dave Navarro on Katie (ABC) 6/24

Post by dali »

Josh Hubbard: Yeah, I smoke pot, so effing what

Dave: But 'um wait, that's a huge violation of contract, you're banned, we're strait laced around here, bla, blah, blah

cut to Dave interview when he described when he was kicked out of the Playboy Mansion for shooting up Heroin in front of the Playboy Bunnies and spewing blood on them and he was Banned for life

HYPOCRITE much?
helicine
I Fix Shit

Re: Dave Navarro on Katie (ABC) 6/24

Post by helicine »

dali wrote:Josh Hubbard: 'Yeah, I smoke pot, so effing what"

Dave: "But 'um wait, that's a huge violation of contract, you're banned, we're strait laced around here, bla, blah, blah"

cut to Dave interview when he described when he was kicked out of the Playboy Mansion for shooting up Heroin in front of the Playboy Bunnies and spewing blood on them and he was Banned for life

HYPOCRITE much?
I don't think that Dave (nor any of the other judges) gave an actual crap about Josh smoking pot - which seems evident in the fact that they brought him back for the second redemption show. It was an issue w/ Josh violating his contract w/ the show.

I also don't think Dave was bragging about getting kicked out of the Playboy mansion. It seemed to be more like he was giving an example of just how completely fucked up his life was at that point, and that he still lives with the consequences of his decisions at the time.

So, yeah that doesn't seem to me to come close to the definition of a hypocrite.
janesaddiction.org