bman
Music Machine

Sterling Spoon Tour

Post by bman »

helicine
I Fix Shit

Re: Sterling Spoon Tour

Post by helicine »

Finally got a chance to add those new shows to the site. July should be fun!
janesaddiction.org
Mingo424
Be Live

Post by Mingo424 »

So, are they playing in Indy? Stephen Perkins posted a tour poster listing a show at Murat, however, that's the only one I've seen with that show on the list. :( I contacted the guy at LiveNation who I've purchased VIP tickets from in the past (for other shows - not Janes)..usually he gets back w/ me right away but has yet to respond. Wondering if it fell through...
Hoping they will add more to the list...they really should make a stop at Columbus/Cinci/Indy.
jjordy57
Luddite

Post by jjordy57 »

anyone know if there is a presale ? it looks like there is on livenation.

i wonder what price will be like ?
Mingo424
Be Live

Post by Mingo424 »

Ok, I figured out the answer to my own question (yes there IS an Indy show). I emailed Live Nation's Premium Seating/VIP the other day to see if they had any good ones available and they got back with me today w/ balcony (royalty) right side A (2) and then Orchestra Center A (2) which is what we got...well have on hold until the release them Fri.

LiveNation has the tickets ranging from 49-129. The only presale I saw was the LiveNation ones on Friday. Maybe they will release a code though on Facebook? I haven't checked. My FB is temp. deactivated atm.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Good call! I remember seeing an Indy show on Perk's twitter. Looks like it still isn't on the band's site, but it is on the venue's site. Probably late to be confirmed. Thanks for catching that! :cheers:
janesaddiction.org
TrustNoOne666
Black Radio Club

Post by TrustNoOne666 »

I've got tickets for Coney Island (GA Pit) and NJ. Is there any VIP package for Coney Island? I don't want to meet the band, I just want early entry.