My brand new Jane's tattoo :)

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
Fabriziorock
Power Tools

My brand new Jane's tattoo :)

Post by Fabriziorock »

Just wanted to share this with you!
I did this 3 weeks ago. I'm from Argentina. I'm totally happy with the results and I love it more and more everyday!
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Re: My brand new Jane's tattoo :)

Post by filthpurveyer »

You know that's going to be there forever right? My buddy decided to put his idol on his body too and I think this sticks better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fabriziorock
Power Tools

Post by Fabriziorock »

filthpurveyer wrote:You know that's going to be there forever right? My buddy decided to put his idol on his body too and I think this sticks better.
Yep, and I thought about it for a lot of time, before doing it.
I'm pretty happy with it, because it represents a band that changed my life and helped me to struggle with really difficult times.
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

It looks cool as hell, I was just jerking your chain. I don't have any ink on my body and don't intend to ever put any on but if I did JA would be up there for sure, God knows I've dedicated a huge part of life to this band. I'm glad to hear that JA helped you through some bad times.
bman
Music Machine

Post by bman »

That does look awesome! I have no ink either and it'll probably stay that way. Jane's is tattooed on my soul though! I've spent 25 years following this band as a die hard.
TrustNoOne666
Black Radio Club

Post by TrustNoOne666 »

Looks better than most of the stuff on Ink Master.... Logo tattoos are idk. I got my favorite bands logo tattooed on me when I was 16, because I thought I'd love them forever; I've since had it covered up.
Mingo424
Be Live

Post by Mingo424 »

You should be totally happy and totally proud of the results...that is a really impressive tattoo!! I would definitely sport a Jane's tattoo. I have two tattoos, both of which I acquired over 20 years ago. I want more, but they are SO expensive to get good ones! I will get more at some point but I'm very undecided on what and where. ;)
Fabriziorock
Power Tools

Post by Fabriziorock »

Thank you all!!
I'm pretty happy with it!