New track featuring Perry

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
nexis
One West

New track featuring Perry

Post by nexis »

Nice!!
https://soundcloud.com/lastgangentertai ... ry-farrell

We recently premiered the Bloody Beetroots collaboration with Jet on the new single “My Name Is Thunder,” but that was just the beginning of the rocking rollout Bloody Beetroots had in store for us. You can now circle Oct. 20 on your calendar for the release of the Bloody Beetroots album The Great Electronic Swindle.

Bloody Beetroots main man Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo gathered a who’s who of rock for collaborations on the new disc, starting with the well received return of Jet on the current single. Other guests on the upcoming disc include In Flames‘ Anders Friden, Gallows, Deap Vally, Foxy Shazam‘s Eric Nally, Rival Sons‘ Jay Buchanan, former Letlive singer Jason Aalon Butler, Prayers’ Leafar Sayer and a pairing of Perry Farrell and Tommy Lee on the newly released song “Pirates Punks & Politics.” You can hear the Farrell and Lee guest turn on the Bloody Beetroots song by checking it out on Spotify.

“This is the first time I have used so many vocalists and lyrics in The Bloody Beetroots music. I chose the greatest vocalists I knew that could help tell the story of about four years of life,” says Rifo about The Great Electronic Swindle. “The title is a tribute to the Sex Pistols and the film The Great Rock and Roll Swindle directed by Julian Temple. It was a sign of the end of an era — the end of punk. I want to reclaim that for electronic music because the business squeezed the genre so much that they delivered the end of electronic music itself. We are living in a great electronic swindle. People don’t even realize who is the artist, the producer and who deserves to be called an artist in this genre. There is much great music out there but it is completely covered by trash. You just have to dig. There’s so much s–t around.”

He continues, “Dance music has been recognized as cheerful, joyful but there is so much more than that. The way we’re dealing with this album… with the cover, etc, is trying to add substance to it. Dance music used the beat to draw people in. We use the ‘four on the floor’ kick in a similar way to bring people in and then expose to something with more substance. Similarly, the mask is a catalyst. To bring people in. Now there are many masks out there trying to do the same thing. This project is for the people and everybody can be part of TBB. I’m a little guy from a small town… I am part of the people and this is made for the people.”

The Great Electronic Swindle will be released Oct. 20 by Last Gang Records. If you pre-order now, you’ll get the two version of “My Name Is Thunder,” the instrumental “Saint Bass City Rockers” as well as the Farrell/Lee collaboration on “Pirates Punks and Politics.” Get your pre-orders in here.

Check out the full track listing (with special guests), artwork and Bloody Beetroots tour dates below.

Read More: Bloody Beetroots Fill 'The Great Electronic Swindle' With Rock Collaborations | http://loudwire.com/bloody-beetroots-th ... ck=tsmclip
tvrec
L.A. Street Scene

Re: New track featuring Perry

Post by tvrec »

Thanks for sharing
favorite 77
Black Radio Club

Post by favorite 77 »

Thanks.
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

Thank you.
Devin
Be Live

Post by Devin »

Gave me a hard on.
Coraashba
Luddite

Post by Coraashba »

Thank you so much for the info. Excited to hear what Perry is doing. I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness.
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Post by Hidefumi »

Very well done.