First Panic Channel Show Recording

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
xxboognishxx
Luddite

First Panic Channel Show Recording

Post by xxboognishxx »

I came upon this site in a Google search because I was looking to fill in some unknown song titles on a Panic Channel bootleg I finally got uploaded to my computer. I didn't have the date of the show, but knew it was at the Dragonfly. Looks like it was their first show!

On the tour page of this site it says there are no known recordings. Could be outdated, but if not, I'd like to see if I can get this in circulation. It's a pretty decent recording. I remember getting it before the album even came out.

Any interest? First post here!
helicine
I Fix Shit

Re: First Panic Channel Show Recording

Post by helicine »

Yeah - that list could probably use some TLC, but I definitely don't have that show. I'd be happy to host it out off this site, or if you have an easy way to share it longterm, you can just post it into the Been Caught Stealing section.

:cheers:
janesaddiction.org
xxboognishxx
Luddite

Post by xxboognishxx »

Just sent you the link via PM. The only thing different than your setlist is it didn't mention the Led Zeppelin cover that's included there. Feel free to download and repost!
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Excellent - thanks, I'll get this reposted - any chance to get this in FLAC format?
janesaddiction.org
xxboognishxx
Luddite

Post by xxboognishxx »

It's taken from a CD. Is it still considered lossless if I encode it as such?
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

xxboognishxx wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:56 pm It's taken from a CD. Is it still considered lossless if I encode it as such?
If you rip the CD directly to FLAC or to another lossless format like WAV and then convert to FLAC, there is no loss in quality from what was on the CD.
janesaddiction.org