Good God's Urge (Pink) LP

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
helicine
I Fix Shit

Re: Good God's Urge (Pink) LP

Post by helicine »

Finally added: https://janesaddiction.org/discography/ ... addiction/

I'm working on getting Perry's box set added. I've got 37 pictures ready, and probably equally as many left to do
janesaddiction.org
jscott
Black Radio Club

Post by jscott »

Has anyone played their LP yet, and is it a good sounding mix? I’m hesitant to buy everything just because it’s vinyl since most of the source material is digital.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

I have not played mine yet, I didn't get the impression it was remastered or anything. I need to dig out a longer cable to get my turntable plugged back into my stereo.
janesaddiction.org
Devin
Be Live

Post by Devin »

perky, perry and peTer Image

p i n k - l p
almerin
Black Radio Club

Post by almerin »

Haven't seen that photo what are they watching?

I liked the debut. All the songs are good it sounds alternative. Would have been better if the debut was a double album and the length was 2 hours. Perry sounds best on the debut. I like how most of the songs are done around Stephens drums. His drums are more alternative than Jane's and I like what he did on the debut more than anything he did on Jane's. The debut sounds like a band and not a studio project.

Good gods urge was ok but i didn't like it as much as the debut. Sounded like they tried to be a different group with a different sound. Too much pop not much alternative. Sounds like they used a drum machine on thick of it all and freeway and other songs. Steve isn't as good on this like he was on the debut. i don't listen to good gods urge because the songs are not as good as the debut. Sounds like a studio project and not an alternative band.
Anson
Oblivious Troll

Post by Anson »

almerin wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:02 am Haven't seen that photo what are they watching?

I liked the debut. All the songs are good it sounds alternative. Would have been better if the debut was a double album and the length was 2 hours. Perry sounds best on the debut. I like how most of the songs are done around Stephens drums. His drums are more alternative than Jane's and I like what he did on the debut more than anything he did on Jane's. The debut sounds like a band and not a studio project.

Good gods urge was ok but i didn't like it as much as the debut. Sounded like they tried to be a different group with a different sound. Too much pop not much alternative. Sounds like they used a drum machine on thick of it all and freeway and other songs. Steve isn't as good on this like he was on the debut. i don't listen to good gods urge because the songs are not as good as the debut. Sounds like a studio project and not an alternative band.
What are they watching?
They are watching you!
They are trying to figure out whether you are a young person who speaks very maturely or whether you are a mature person who speaks very youthfully.
A 2 hour album?
With what material?
They barely had enough to make 40 minutes?
Your review sounds informed though
Would you mind giving us a quick review of the first 3 Jane's albums (might be more interesting than my bedtime story perhaps)
almerin
Black Radio Club

Post by almerin »

When I find a band I like with a sound I like I want to hear a lot more of it. 40 minutes is a teaser.
Devin
Be Live

Post by Devin »

almerin wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:02 am Haven't seen that photo what are they watching?
They're watching the enlargement of my cumstick.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Devin wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:00 pm
They're watching the enlargement of my cumstick.
They get an electron microscope for that shit?
janesaddiction.org
Devin
Be Live

Post by Devin »

Hi helicine

I'd be glad to show you my size, why don't you cum over and find out big boy

kisses,
Devin

by the way, do you like to wear pink?