misc minor errors on the site

Site updates, issues, and suggestions
intertwoven
Jedi

misc minor errors on the site

Post by intertwoven »

Sometimes while browsing the site, I'll notice a little mistake and I'll think, "well, that's not really a big enough deal to bother mentioning".. but I know you guys like to be as accurate as possible, so figured I'd make this topic where I can note such mistakes, then you can fix them later if you want. And of course if anybody else notices an error, they can feel free to mention it here too.

First up, the Had a Dad boot cd,..
http://janesaddiction.org/bootography/j ... had-a-dad/
The image you have for the "Back Cover" is shown as a duplicate of the front cover. The back cover is actually a cropped version of the "nude Perry from 9/26/91" photo which is also used on the Live & Profane single disc boot.. http://janesaddiction.org/bootography/j ... c-version/
I could scan it if you need it, but let me know asap because I just sold my copy, hence why I was grabbing images to go with my rip of it.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Re: misc minor errors on the site

Post by helicine »

Yeah scan that if you could - I just checked my picture backups and it appears that I don't have it. :tiphat:
janesaddiction.org
intertwoven
Jedi

Post by intertwoven »

ok, here's the Had a Dad back cover, plus a scan of the back "u card" which you may or may not consider an upgrade (the current one on the site looks a little warped).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

:cheers: added those in :tiphat:
janesaddiction.org
intertwoven
Jedi

Post by intertwoven »

Seems to be a bug on the Tour Dates lists where if there are 2 recording sources for the show, on the list it will have both "audio" and "video", even if both sources are audio (ie, separate audience and soundboard recordings.) Hope I'm explaining it clearly. I noticed this while looking for P4P videos from 1996, which sadly don't exist besides the MTV's 120 Minutes.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

If you are talking about the 7/13/96 show, it isn't a bug. Both date entries have their own recording status info.

There is the MuchMusic entry, which includes footage from the show from the same day - which implies that at least some of the show was filmed, thus the video entry on the show itself.

I updated the entry for the Edenfest show to note that... also fixed a pair of awful typos that had been lingering in that record for a while :oops:
janesaddiction.org
intertwoven
Jedi

Post by intertwoven »

Yeah, ok, there are video clips from 7/13/96, I'll give you that. But I was talking about 1/26/96 and 10/30/96.. I've never heard of any video existing from those 2 shows, though there are 2 audio sources, which is what I think caused the mixup.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Ah, I see what you are talking about now - the filter works, but yeah something is awry with the text being written to the browser.
janesaddiction.org
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Okay, looks like it is fixed now - seems like the PHP function started behaving differently after one of the PHP upgrades :banghead:

good catch! :tiphat:
janesaddiction.org