6/3/07 XM Satellite Radio Studios, New York, NY

Archived Perry & Satellite Party tour dates, reviews, and info
vikkivale
L.A. Woman

6/3/07 XM Satellite Radio Studios, New York, NY

Post by vikkivale »

Wanted to post this in case any NYers didnt see the blog- limited to first 40 emails...

See Perry Live at XM Satellite Radio

XM Satellite Radio, America's no. 1 satellite radio service (featuring 68 commercial free music channels), is assembling a small audience of friends and fans of PERRY FARRELL for a taping session with the artist on the evening of June 3, 2007 at XM's New York City broadcast studios.

The seating for this special program is extremely limited and approximately 40 people will be chosen on a "first-come, first-served" basis determined by when their email is received at XM. If you are interested and are 100% confident that you can be in NEW YORK CITY on the evening of June 3rd please send an email complete with your full name and contact information to live@xmradio.com. Do not reply to this email.

Make sure to include "PERRY FARRELL" in the subject line of your message to live@xmradio.com or your email will not be considered.

If you wish to come with a guest - one other person only - please include that person's name and contact information (email and cell phone nos. are important in case there is a change in schedule) as well. If you are selected to attend, you will receive a second email with the exact time and further instructions. Only people who have received this second email will be put on the guest list and will be able to attend.

Thank you.
www.lawomanphotography.com
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

That's a pretty cool thing to do.
I bet those 40 spots went real quick.
Thanks for posting the info vikkivale.
I hope somebody from the board gets to go. :)
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
everlast
Be Live

Post by everlast »

I got an email confirmation today....
I be going to the Satellite Party.
Yeah! :cool:
life goes on without effort when I am filled with music.
http://www.myspace.com/taosd
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

everlast wrote:I got an email confirmation today....
I be going to the Satellite Party.
Yeah! :cool:
That's awesome! :cool:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
bman
Music Machine

Post by bman »

It was awesome..

Kinky
Insanity
Hard Life
Dogstar
Milky
Celebrate
Stop
everlast
Be Live

Post by everlast »

mike, the only thing that could have topped last nite, was the time you got to see the club sound check. I was in the second row, maybe two feet from Perry. The band was tight and Perry looked and sounded great.
It didn't get broadcasted live, and they will make an announcement when it's going to air. It was a great time. By the time they went into Stop, the crowd was on it's feet and that song got the greatest response. I am looking forward to seeing this video.
life goes on without effort when I am filled with music.
http://www.myspace.com/taosd
bman
Music Machine

new youtube Satellite Party

Post by bman »

This just surfaced. The best thing to ever happen to SP (even if they are no more) was Nuno and Kevin leaving..SP with Nick Perry was SOO much better.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgae4KP-GBo[/youtube]