9/19/07 - Belly Up Aspen, Aspen, CO

Archived Perry & Satellite Party tour dates, reviews, and info
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

nexis wrote:
Aspen, CO Colorado
September 20, 2007

. But Satellite Party was not about to be denied its right to party in full view of nature’s splendor. Playing acoustic instruments and with the barest amount of amplification, Farrell and his mates — including his wife, singer Etty Lau Farrell — performed a free public show on the outdoor patio outside of Café Ink.

. But listeners treated Farrell with respect and adoration, and Farrell returned the favor by giving a commited performance and reminding his audience of the surrounding beauty that surrounded.
“One specific idea is to bring to the mind, to the consciousness, the sheer beauty and majest of the world,” Farrell told The Aspen Times
God I wish I could've been there, Aspen is gorgerous. Especially when the aspen leaves turn golden this time of year. Hope someone filmed that outdoor one.
I was just looking at the new pics SP has on myspace of aspen Wow its beautiful!Like a breath of fresh air.
subculture
The Co Co Club

Post by subculture »

Very cool NS. Thanks!
[img]http://www.dharma-haven.org/tibetan/manihum3.jpg[/img]
nexis
One West

Post by nexis »

hydro wrote: I was just looking at the new pics SP has on myspace of aspen Wow its beautiful!Like a breath of fresh air.
no doubt. :) the air way up in the mountains can be so invigorating to the senses. perry picked an awesome place to play. the high temp was only 59degrees yesterday and a friend of mine is headed out there this weekend. lucky her!
The Aspen/Snowmass area is slowly turning to gold with the arrival of the fall equinox. After two days of rain, cold and snow at altitude, the sun made a shy come back this morning and so did frost.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

nexis wrote:
hydro wrote: I was just looking at the new pics SP has on myspace of aspen Wow its beautiful!Like a breath of fresh air.
no doubt. :) the air way up in the mountains can be so invigorating to the senses. perry picked an awesome place to play. the high temp was only 59degrees yesterday and a friend of mine is headed out there this weekend. lucky her!
The Aspen/Snowmass area is slowly turning to gold with the arrival of the fall equinox. After two days of rain, cold and snow at altitude, the sun made a shy come back this morning and so did frost.
i can see myself living in a cabin right below those mountains :) well until the govermant fuckes up the water and land by dumping their area 51 waste :roll:
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

Here's a link for some awesome B+W pics from the Aspen Flash Mob.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11046369@N ... 198367170/
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."