10/11/07 Canes Bar & Grill, San Diego, CA

Archived Perry & Satellite Party tour dates, reviews, and info
concertdude
Black Radio Club

Post by concertdude »

Interwoven, nice pics. You got me in #8. I am the dude with black hair behind the bro with brown hair. And I got on stage at the end during jane Says. I would love to find a pic of that. Thanks . such a great show!!!
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

Thanks for sharing your pics and your thoughts intertwoven.
I appreciate it. :)
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
intertwoven
Jedi

Post by intertwoven »

i would do the thumbs up smiley, but he doesn't seem to be here (seriously, love ya, Mike, but the emoticon selection here is somewhat lacking!) and hey, how's about that dvd you were gonna send me?
concertdude wrote:Interwoven, nice pics. You got me in #8. I am the dude with black hair behind the bro with brown hair. And I got on stage at the end during jane Says. I would love to find a pic of that. Thanks . such a great show!!!
were you the guy in the "tumbleweed" shirt? if so, i got a shot of you. if not, sorry, can't help ya.
bman
Music Machine

Post by bman »

It was AWESOME!!
I saw the whole soundcheck too!
I requested Oceansize to Etty (who is unbelievably sweet and sexy)!!
I usually watch Perry..But after meeting Etty my friend and I were smitten and I watched her the most! I cann't believe how some people diss her being in the band. She adds so much.

It was a great show.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

bman wrote:It was AWESOME!!
I saw the whole soundcheck too!
I requested Oceansize to Etty (who is unbelievably sweet and sexy)!!
I usually watch Perry..But after meeting Etty my friend and I were smitten and I watched her the most! I cann't believe how some people diss her being in the band. She adds so much.

It was a great show.
Hey Bman r u from newyork?if so someone mentioned a guy coming all the way from NY for the show in a comment on Satellite Partys page...... Etty is absolutly sweet,nice and adorable.shes like the host of the Party..... ThA Satelliiiite ParT'E!!!!!!haha but seriously she does add so much shes really cool!!
bman
Music Machine

Post by bman »

I am from NY!!!
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

bman wrote:I am from NY!!!
"definitely worth the 5 hours in the car to and from LA. reminded me of driving to the first Lollapalooza back in '90. but our drive was nothing, we met a guy who was there all the way from New York."
RyanJustAdmitIt
Power Tools

Post by RyanJustAdmitIt »

love that series of pics interwoven. was def sending you positive energy on getting to that show! :P
bman
Music Machine

OCEANSIZE

Post by bman »

This is from Canes..I was right up front. I think Nick Perry Rocks. I hope he stays in the band. I watched this like 5x's already!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFlp2VefAMU
StickyFingers
One West

Post by StickyFingers »

that two guys dancing onstage......... :lol: :P :P
-You are not the boss of me-