2009.02.16 Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

I've been checking out pics, video, and of course audio of the show for the past two days and kicking myself in the ass for not jumping on a fucking plane and going to the mother fucking show. :evil:

Thanks to everybody for posting all the great stuff for those of us who weren't lucky enough to be there. :cool:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
ESFOS
Radio Tokyo

Post by ESFOS »

Thanks for the shots V V.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

very nice videos innerturmoil thanks for sharing them with us :)
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
scabdates
Radio Tokyo

Post by scabdates »

Nothing's Shocking wrote:I've been checking out pics, video, and of course audio of the show for the past two days and kicking myself in the ass for not jumping on a fucking plane and going to the mother fucking show. :evil:

Thanks to everybody for posting all the great stuff for those of us who weren't lucky enough to be there. :cool:
Yes, I was quite mad at myself also, but I was relieved when they didn't add anything new since the Oct/Nov shows. Now, had they started with Kettle Whistle and Obvious, I'd have punched myself in the grundle.
The sea is a very easy place
To disappear.. drift away
Fall asleep.. make your peace
SuicideNote
Power Tools

Pictures from Echoplex - 29 pictures

Post by SuicideNote »

Here are my pictures from the Echoplex last week. Was not able to take my "professional" camera in, so had to settle with my point & shoot. Enjoy.

Enjoy.
vikkivale
L.A. Woman

Post by vikkivale »

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! :) I wish I had taken more pics rather than trying to video.
www.lawomanphotography.com
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

love this one!
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

vikkivale wrote:My video

Ocean Size
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... -Ocean.flv
"your not the boss of me!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHA I love that,making me laugh for the 10th time :biggrin:
Jasper
The Co Co Club

Jane's Echoplex pro-shot playing at Pitchfork

Post by Jasper »

http://pitchfork.tv/

I didn't see a thread with this - not sure why.

Anyways, there it is. I basically wanted to mention this so that I could congratulate Perry on what, in my opinion, was a really fantastic job.
:cheers:

Thanks Perry. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys in the Northeast. I'm also looking forward to what you guys can come up with in the studio!

I know you Jane's fellas can butt heads sometimes, but this is a fucked-up time in the world, and now more than ever we need something glorious such as Jane's.

:) :rockon: