Post by nestos »

yess :twisted:
The birds they build their home
Right above my head
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

great post Jasper!!
I think ive been so emotionally overwelmed with all this im just sitting here taking it all in.Im anxious as hell!! I eat, breath,talk and sleep Perry and Janes.My friends and family are about to put me in rehab :lol: I can feel an intervention coming soon lol :biggrin:

I was watching along with these pro videos the other day as they were being aired.I think they looked and sounded AMAZING.
I think Perry is the shit!! :biggrin:

*question*I downloaded the video from wiild @xiola and I cant play them in any of my players can I change the format somehow?this stuff confuses me :confused: i know ive been though this before but i forget..
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

hydro wrote:*question*I downloaded the video from wiild @xiola and I cant play them in any of my players can I change the format somehow?this stuff confuses me :confused: i know ive been though this before but i forget..
I got it :)
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Re: Jane's Echoplex pro-shot playing at Pitchfork

Post by Mike »

Jasper wrote:http://pitchfork.tv/

I didn't see a thread with this - not sure why.

Anyways, there it is. I basically wanted to mention this so that I could congratulate Perry on what, in my opinion, was a really fantastic job.
:cheers:

Thanks Perry. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys in the Northeast. I'm also looking forward to what you guys can come up with in the studio!

I know you Jane's fellas can butt heads sometimes, but this is a fucked-up time in the world, and now more than ever we need something glorious such as Jane's.

:) :rockon:
Hey Jasper, I could have sworn I saw a thread for this posted here Saturday.
I guess I'm mistaken though seeing as I can't find it now. :stars:

Anyhow thanks for posting the link and as always I appreciate your enthusiasm.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

BTW this is some fantastic footage and it sounds great!

I've read some complaints elsewhere about Perry's vocals being to low in the mix but this SBD recording really has him up front.
I've also seen some complains about there not being enough echo~echo~echo~echo~echo on Perry's vocals but hot damn it's there.

How lucky we are to get to see and hear this! :yeay:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
bman
Music Machine

Post by bman »

There is echo..It sounds great.
zdilla
L.A. Street Scene

Post by zdilla »

fuckin' awesome..!! thank u!!..sounds great..i can't wait!! :P
"Did you forget...That is who you are"--King Z Perry
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Re: 2.16.09 Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA

Post by Mike »

Bumped for archival purposes.