2009.06.10 Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Jasper wrote:
hydro wrote:
Jasper wrote:Thanks to people for posting pictures, stories, etc.

Hydro - did you say you heard "Standing In The Shower..." during warmup? I wish I had recordings of every warmup, man. I'd make me a sweet "Best of Ninja Warmups" compilation. Then I'd sell it to you for a million bucks! :idea: :lol:

Just kiddin'!:biggrin:

See ya!
"best of ninja warm-ups" hehehe

yeah if I had an extra million laying around id buy it :lol:

yes we did hear "Standing In The Shower" they were playing it as security was walking us in the room WARNING us "NOOOOOO cameras,dont even think about it" lol
One more question; do you think you'll ever hear "Obvious" :?: :biggrin:
:indifferent: is that a trick question :lol:
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Jasper
The Co Co Club

Post by Jasper »

hydro wrote:
Jasper wrote:
hydro wrote:
Jasper wrote:Thanks to people for posting pictures, stories, etc.

Hydro - did you say you heard "Standing In The Shower..." during warmup? I wish I had recordings of every warmup, man. I'd make me a sweet "Best of Ninja Warmups" compilation. Then I'd sell it to you for a million bucks! :idea: :lol:

Just kiddin'!:biggrin:

See ya!
"best of ninja warm-ups" hehehe

yeah if I had an extra million laying around id buy it :lol:

yes we did hear "Standing In The Shower" they were playing it as security was walking us in the room WARNING us "NOOOOOO cameras,dont even think about it" lol
One more question; do you think you'll ever hear "Obvious" :?: :biggrin:
:indifferent: is that a trick question :lol:
It's a straight question. I don't think it was played at the 2(?) shows that you went to. I heard it and I've only hit one so far. It was beautiful for me, because it's what I really wanted more than anything. I deeply love the song. I really hope that you get to hear it live in 2009, if you haven't. Maybe you heard it in rehearsal. I hope so.:)

Love,
J
Christina
Power Tools

Post by Christina »

hydro wrote:Perrys sexy lil dance :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_DOfvUnjA
Haha that video is awesome! :dance2:
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

no I didnt hear it, but Mike did ask Eric about the song and we talked about it for about 15 mins :)

I watched the youtube clip of the show you were at and it sounded so COOL live!!!!!! I bet you were STOKED!!!! :cool:
Jasper
The Co Co Club

Post by Jasper »

hydro wrote:no I didnt hear it, but Mike did ask Eric about the song and we talked about it for about 15 mins :)

I watched the youtube clip of the show you were at and it sounded so COOL live!!!!!! I bet you were STOKED!!!! :cool:
Hell yeah. I was right in front of Eric, and when I heard the "Obvious" beat start, I went bananas. I held up my hands in the air, and put them together to make an "O" for "Obvious." It was like finding out that Santa Claus is real. :lol:
Bones
Black Radio Club

Post by Bones »

hey gang! sorry it has took me this long to get on here after the show. life has been non stop all this week. and will continue to be. I have to go now and watch the PENS play game seven of the Stanley Cup finals!
so-I just wanted to jump on real quick-touch base and let you all know that I have pix and vids to share. and I hope to see all of yrs as well. AMAZING night!!! great to meet you all as well.

how about we do it again for the european tour?
faerieb
Be Live

Thank you and what an awesome show!

Post by faerieb »

Hello everyone! I'm not sure where to begin, but I also have had a non-stop week! I'm finally taking a minute to say a few things. First of all, the show was OUTSTANDING!!! I started it off sitting next to Trent Reznor's cute old grandpa...he was rockin' out with the best of them!
Unfortunately I did not get to see SSSC. I was disappointed about this. I hear they're phenomenol and I love Carl, so such is life...I of course could not wait to see Jane's!!! I was overly-enthused because I had 4 Virgin's with me...virgins to seeing Perry LIVE that is! We had a group of 6 and it was a definate blast! They understand me a little better now I think...lol... My mom and sister were 2 of the 4 that had never seen a JA show, so I thought that was pretty special.
While I was waiting for JA to take the stage I was looking EVERYWHERE for my girl Hydro...I found her!!! I couldn't believe it. So, my man went up and got her attention for me. I was so excited to meet in person...and then her man told me to turn around to meet NS! I screamed over the rows that seperated us..."Hey! I'm Faerie B!" and was able to meet and speak with him briefly after the show. I was thrilled to meet the both of you and can't wait to do get together one of these summer days!
Now I'd like to address the kind words that the both of you have said about me on here. But I'd like to start by saying thank you to the both of you. I know that you both wanted me to be able to give Perry and Etty their jewelry personally, and I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. NS, I'm thankful that you have this site. It's well maintained and everyone on it seems to be a true true true fan of Perry's, just like myself. We can't all meet him in the same night. I'm so very happy for all of you that enjoyed that experience! I have my own happiness of knowing that thanks to Hydro and NS, Perry wears custom jewelry that I personally made for him:) And now Etty does, too! I made her 2 pieces because I felt so bad at Mr.Smalls when I gave Perry his first piece and didn't have a piece for her...so now they both have 2...lol
Hydro, when you called me a true artist, well when I read that it made me tear up...thank you so much. As a child, when people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I always said, "An artist". So I really appreciate that. I loved hearing that story of how interested they seemed to be in their pieces:) And, in response to them saying that they would like to meet me next time they're in the area...well, I hope to meet them, as well. Perry has given more inspiration to me than any other artist and the jewelry is the only way I know how to say thank you. So, thank you Perry and Etty. And, thank you Hydro for taking your time with them to discuss my pieces. XOXOXOXO
"Make Something"
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Jasper wrote:
hydro wrote:no I didnt hear it, but Mike did ask Eric about the song and we talked about it for about 15 mins :)

Hell yeah. I was right in front of Eric, and when I heard the "Obvious" beat start, I went bananas. I held up my hands in the air, and put them together to make an "O" for "Obvious." It was like finding out that Santa Claus is real. :lol:
awwww thats cool Jasper,I can feel your excitement !

curious,what was the reaction of the crowd like? did they seem to know the song like you did right away?
Last edited by hydro on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.