2010.05.05 Bardot, Hollywood, CA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Re: Jane's Addiction - May 5, 2010

Post by Mike »

Pandemonium wrote:The quote was in reference to LizardWiz' ill-informed, overly defensive whining which he's been doing for several days here and on Xiola as seen once again above. I know you've been a hard core fan of the band for years and have done a lot of work collecting info on shows, etc as well as running this site on behalf of the band, thus it's nice as well as generous of Perry to fly you out to catch the show.
I haven't been on that other site for any reason other than to collect some of my research for a few months now so I dunno what's going on over there, nor do I care.

LizardWiz is a pretty positive guy like myself so I can only imagine the crap he's getting and I applaud him for giving as good as he gets.

I don't consider myself any bigger or better of a fan than the next guy but it was unbelievably cool of the band to fly us out there for the show!
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

spunkmuffin wrote:This is just a dumb thing to bring into such a happy moment....I think...and this is just my thoughts....That I hope the fuck perry writes that shit off on his taxes...I think... there is so much love to spread around that maybe all the fella'z that work so hard should get love...I think it'z none of our biz...I think we should jest rejoice in others happy times...I think it'z great how well the boyz are playing (Perry sang his balls off the other nite)...I think if yer spending time being worked up about shit that doesnt matter...maybe it'z time to get a life...But again thats jest what I think ;)
Amen! :thumb:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

The Dance Right Store has the posters for this show for sale now!

The yellow & black one is $35

http://danceright.bigcartel.com/product ... ayo-yellow

The red, yellow, green, and black one is $55

http://danceright.bigcartel.com/product ... o-gradient

Get em while the getting good.
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

bman
Music Machine

Post by bman »

great fuckin videos..
drifter
L.A. Street Scene

Post by drifter »

thanks for the audio too.

your audio gave me a chance to rehear what perry said at the tale end of the show "thanks to bardot, one of the great structures in hollywood califorina 'elvis has hung out in this place' and now you have too".
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

drifter wrote:thanks for the audio too.

your audio gave me a chance to rehear what perry said at the tale end of the show "thanks to bardot, one of the great structures in hollywood califorina 'elvis has hung out in this place' and now you have too".
My pleasure drifter. :)

Perry gets a lot of shit for his between song banter but what you quoted there was perfect for the moment.

He's right about that building too!
It's freaking beautiful.

Last bumped by Mike on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 pm.