2011.07.23 Seaside Park, Bridgeport, CT

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
bman
Music Machine

Re: 2011.07.23 Seaside Park, Bridgeport, CT

Post by bman »

I was there! It was an unbelievable show. Not only some covers and Bobhause,,,,but longer solos's and extended jams. They clearly were trying to play for the two hour allotted time slot. They just about did. Whores, OceanSize and Three Days all had longer jams and dave solos.
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

bman wrote:I was there! It was an unbelievable show. Not only some covers and Bobhause,,,,but longer solos's and extended jams. They clearly were trying to play for the two hour allotted time slot. They just about did. Whores, OceanSize and Three Days all had longer jams and dave solos.
I'm stoked for you bman!
You're one lucky mofo to have been there for the first Bobhaus in over twenty years! :cool:

A friend of the site sent me the setlist that was planned for last night and as you'll see several changes were made between what they'd planned to play and what they ended up playing.

Warning: Looking at the planned setlist may cause your head to explode but you did get to hear BOBHAUS!!!

"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

"Sparks" into "Mountain Song"
[yt]http://youtu.be/orpbo-YSUe0[/yt]
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

Bumped for archival purposes.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."