2012.02.25 Lifestyles Communities Pavilion, Columbus, OH

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info from the 2012 tour
hydro
Addict

Re: 2012.02.25 Lifestyles Communities Pavilion, Columbus, OH

Post by hydro »

OMG!!!! I just remembered about the bathroom fliers I forgot to get out of the rental cars glove department before I took it back :cry:
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

hydro wrote:OMG!!!! I just remembered about the bathroom fliers I forgot to get out of the rental cars glove department before I took it back :cry:
ok, they have a lost and found hotline lol they are checking the car and calling me back :biggrin:
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

Lookie what I found on flickr hydro. :cool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18097936@N ... 784672832/
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

hydro wrote:
hydro wrote:OMG!!!! I just remembered about the bathroom fliers I forgot to get out of the rental cars glove department before I took it back :cry:
ok, they have a lost and found hotline lol they are checking the car and calling me back :biggrin:
the car has been rented out and is not due back till the 29th :mad: hopefully who ever has my car is not a Jane's fan!! :lol:
fingers crossed!
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Mike wrote:Lookie what I found on flickr hydro. :cool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18097936@N ... 784672832/
awwwww:)))))))) and great set of photos!
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

hydro wrote:
hydro wrote:
the car has been rented out and is not due back till the 29th :mad: hopefully who ever has my car is not a Jane's fan!! :lol:
fingers crossed!
Bummer!
I hope you can get them back.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Mike wrote:
hydro wrote:
hydro wrote:
fingers crossed!
Bummer!
I hope you can get them back.
me too! Security had just opened up the downstairs bathroom, me and jess were the first ones in it and snagged the only two fliers on the walls! I put them in the glove dept thing during smoke break and totally forgot about them! :hydro:
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

helicine wrote:Here is Jane Says with intro and Perry's shout out to Heidi and Mike

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfx7zlR-yy4[/youtube]
Truly honored to have had Perry give me a shout out again.
It's also nice to know that he appreciates what we do here on this site.

I had an amazing weekend and it's left me wanting to road trip and catch a few more shows.
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

helicine wrote:
Mike wrote:I haven't checked the disc he burned for me yet but I assume it's on there and I'll post it for you when I find it.
pretty sure it was on that disc
gyro.jpg
I still haven't checked the disc yet but that's the picture I was talking about. :nod:
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Mike wrote: I had an amazing weekend and it's left me wanting to road trip and catch a few more shows.
Cincinnati - July 13th is the night before my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
:bday: :yeay: :bday: