Radio Tokyo

Re: 2012.05.19 Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL

Post by davy »

That reviewer is a clown ass.......
Mudget
Xenon West

Post by Mudget »

Yeah, Daly is pretty well-known as an assclown reviewer. He goes out of his way with almost every review to piss fans off, regardless of the performer or quality of the performance. It's all about him and his being cooler than what's going on onstage. So you just have to take his reviews with a grain of salt.

bman - Glad to hear people still go wild at JA shows in NYC. Maybe I'll have to spend some big bucks next time and see them there. Crowds nowadays are really getting me down. It's not a spiritual thing anymore, it's more like a freaking press release, with people just holding phones up and missing the whole thing in the moment. When I start going apeshit crazy, I get nasty looks, even when I dance, people around me giggle. Now, this could be because I am a lousy dancer, but the truth is, I'm just lost in the music, as any good fan should be.

Ah how I miss the old days.

By the way, haven't been on here for quite a long time, so /wave at all the oldschool people still here. Nice to see names I still recognize. I'm sure -you- are still getting "lost" in it at these shows. =)
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

bumped for archive ordering
janesaddiction.org