English Acid-Perry on Naked Drums

Tour history discoveries & ephemera
michael_e
Black Radio Club

English Acid-Perry on Naked Drums

Post by michael_e »

Does anyone remember this one---It was Thelonious Monster at English Acid, thursday nights, It had to be 92 or 93, all the members of Thelonious Monster were in rehab except Bob Forest, he showed up with Perry, Keith morris, MArtyn L. Perry set up on the drums. and with a crazy look in his eye got NAked and proceeded to play the drums. They played a couple of songs. I think they even played "wild in the streets". then perry left with a asian girl, and got into a green lexus that was parked in back of us.
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Re: English Acid-Perry on Naked Drums

Post by Mike »

michael_e wrote:Does anyone remember this one---It was Thelonious Monster at English Acid, thursday nights, It had to be 92 or 93, all the members of Thelonious Monster were in rehab except Bob Forest, he showed up with Perry, Keith morris, MArtyn L. Perry set up on the drums. and with a crazy look in his eye got NAked and proceeded to play the drums. They played a couple of songs. I think they even played "wild in the streets". then perry left with a asian girl, and got into a green lexus that was parked in back of us.
Hi michael_e, I knew I remembered this show from a previous post and went looking for it.
It turns out it was you who was asking about it a while back.

Anyway I'm very interested in nailing this down as it's very unusual for Perry to play the drums so in an attempt to keep all the info regarding this show in one place I've merged your previous thread about this show into one topic.

Thanks for posting about it again as it had fallen off my radar.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."