I Fix Shit

2012.10.20 Mondavi Center UC Davis, Davis, CA

Post by helicine »

janesaddiction.org
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Re: 2012.10.20 Mondavi Center UC Davis, Davis, CA

Post by filthpurveyer »

This place sucks! I hate the taping police, this place brought them, I felt sorry for all of the people who got stopped holding their phones up trying to get something to take home with them. I got it but had to hold the camera down for most of Jane Says and a few times after that, those butch cut 20 something wannabe cops are dicks. Before JA came on there was a recording that aired, it said something like this "If you plan on recording tonights show, follow the exit signs to exit after being caught and go to some room", we were warned ahead of time. My DAT came out pretty damn good, I listened to it on the way home in the car drinking beer and taking bong hits.

Ok, back to the show, I was setting up in the restroom when I heard drums coming from the lobby, it was Perkins with the drummer and guitar player from thenewnumber2 jamming in the lobby so I got audio for all but the first 5 minutes of that, I started my DAT in the restroom and came running out, then Perkins took pics with fans and signed my ticket. After that I tried going to my upper seats, as I bought two sets of tix and the upper seating was closed due to poor ticket sales, they only sold 1000 tix, they forced everyone down, terrible turnout, maybe more than Santa Cruz, hard to tell but similar. This was the shortest set by far from the past 3 shows.

setlist:
Underground
Mountain Song
Just Because
Been Caught Stealing
Ain't No Right
Irresistible Force
Jane Says
Chip Away
Up The Beach
Price I Pay
Ted, Just Admit It
Splash A Little Water On It
Ocean Size
Stop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.