I Fix Shit

2012.10.23 Bakersfield Fox Theater, Bakersfield, CA

Post by helicine »

janesaddiction.org
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Re: 2012.10.23 Bakersfield Fox Theater, Bakersfield, CA

Post by filthpurveyer »

Majestic Fox Theater, Bakersfield, CA, at least that is what the signs said at the place, I know the tickets say Bakersfield Fox Theater but I'm anal about the venue names. This was the shortest show so far I have seen in the 4 I went to but a big crowd at least and Perry got drunk so he talked awesome jibberish, I got great video and audio of this one too. Is it me or are all of us JA fans getting fucking old? I haven't seen anyone younger than 30 at any of the JA shows I went to unless they brought their kids with them.

setlist:
Underground
Mountain Song
Just Because
Been Caught Stealing
Ain't No Right
Irresistible Force
Jane Says
Chip Away
Up The Beach
Pigs In Zen
Ted, Just Admit It
Splash A Little Water On It
Ocean Size
Stop
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

I almost forgot, while The New Shit was playing, Stephen Perkins came out and helped on the drums for the last minute of one of their songs, I wasn't ready so I didn't get that.
davy
Radio Tokyo

Post by davy »

Awesome!!!!!I can't recall ever someone going to 4 shows and sharing them sooooo quick.You're lucky. I feel old at these shows too. I'm shocked you are'nt asking us for gas money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!These dat's are great!!!!!You got PIGS!!!!!!!Killer
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

davy wrote:Awesome!!!!!I can't recall ever someone going to 4 shows and sharing them sooooo quick.You're lucky. I feel old at these shows too. I'm shocked you are'nt asking us for gas money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!These dat's are great!!!!!You got PIGS!!!!!!!Killer
I bought front row balcony tix for this show dead center, I also bought 2nd row balcony tix for this show directly behind my front row tix, the front row has a rail in the way and you would have to hold the camera up, I lapped the camera and filmed it from the 2nd row without having to hold it up from hands and heads in the way. This is for those who want to know how dedicated I am.

I don't mind sharing anything from 2001 to current that I have, the problem with the old goodies is that I have restrictions on most of the stuff that isn't out there, and I have always respected wishes from my sources, you can trust me with your wife and kids at a Motel 6 overnight. I'm thinking about doing a B+P for the videos because of the torrent trouble I have and asking friends to torrent it for me sucks, plus people end up having problems with that too and end up asking me for dvd copies anyway.

Gas money, that costs more than the tix and dinner each night, I have spent $320 on gas for the 4 shows I went to recently. I had a $500 gas bill for the Reno, Vegas, & Dana Point show trips, plus hotels, tix, time off of work. I could have bought a second home with the money I have spent on JA related shit and I am not even coming close to being rediculous, maybe 2 new homes.
mothra665
Räji's

Post by mothra665 »

thank you,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQGbV8yrqw[/youtube]
"Whaddya doing cheering a guy over 30? Cuz I can still rock yer pants off yer fuckin' ass, and I'll do it 'till the day I die!"
Perry Farrell 07/20/1991