2013.09.11 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA

Tour date news, reviews, & info
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Re: 2013.09.11 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA

Post by filthpurveyer »

bayareajonny wrote:They also played Stop
You are correct, I always regret posting shit after a show because of how drunk and high I am, I usually forget at least one song. My audio is up in the BCS section now if anyone cares.
nuraman00
Luddite

Re: 2013.09.11 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA

Post by nuraman00 »

I went to the Uproar 2013 Festival.

Coheed and Cambria: They were ok. I liked the beginning of their songs musically, but then I'd lose interest. The only song I knew from before was "Welcome Home" from the game Rock Band. The drummer was injured so they played an acoustic set. I found that out after the show, was wondering why I didn't see a drummer.

Jane's Addiction: They were pretty good, but I think they were better when I saw them in 2009, and last year in 2012. Farrell's voice showed some age today, or he sounded a little sick. I think he's been better the previous times.

Alice In Chains: This was the loudest I've heard Duvall in the mix out of the 5 times I've seen them, and I liked it! They were great, I hope future mixes can be like this.

It took me a while to figure out who Jerry Cantrell was, even though I'd seen them several times before. I hadn't known about his short hair! Threw me off.

Pics:

http://imgur.com/a/rrCaq#50

Setlists:

Jane's Addiction:

Underground
Mountain Song
Just Because
Been Caught Stealing
Another Soulmate
Three Days
Ocean Size
Stop!