helicine
I Fix Shit

2015.05.15 Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ

Post by helicine »

Show Info
http://janesaddiction.org/tour/show/jan ... 5-15/2470/

via http://nextmosh.com/2015/03/23/janes-ad ... paramount/
Jane’s Addiction performing all of “Nothing’s Shocking” at The Paramount

LA alt rock idols Jane’s Addiction will be bringing their “Nothing Shocking Tour,” which sees the band playing their 1988 sophomore album Nothing’s Shocking in its entirety, to the Northeast for a pair of tri-state area shows in May. The first concert is set to take place in Sayreville, NJ at Starland Ballroom on May 15 [tix on sale 3/27 @ 12pm], with the second going down in Huntington, NY at The Paramount on May 18 [tix on sale 3/27 @ 10am].

Following those shows, Jane’s Addiction will appear at a handful of North American festivals including Coors Light Carb Day in Indiana with O.A.R. and 38 Special, Common Ground Music Festival in Michigan with In This Moment, Alien Ant Farm and more, and Big Music Fest in Canada with Soundgarden, Monster Truck and others. Check out a flyer for the LI show, all tour dates and a stream of Nothing’s Shocking, below.

Jane’s Addiction‘s latest studio album, The Great Escape Artist, was released in 2011 through Capitol Records.

BTW, the previously announced In This Moment, Butcher Babies, Upon a Burning Body and The Nearly Deads show at The Paramount on May 18 has been moved to The Wellmont Theater in Montclair, NJ, same day.
janesaddiction.org
bman
Music Machine

Re: 2015.05.15 Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ

Post by bman »

I'll be there.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Re: 2015.05.15 Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ

Post by helicine »

janesaddiction.org