Jane's Addiction - July 07, 2015 - LC Pavilion, Columbus, OH

Show Info:
http://janesaddiction.org/tour/show/jan ... 7-07/2474/

janesaddiction.org
Mingo424
Be Live

Re: 2015.07.07 LC Pavilion, Columbus, OH

Post by Mingo424 »

YASSSS! Was so excited to hear this announced! I just ordered tickets for myself, my husband, and my 18 yo son. My son loves music and has been to a few concerts w/ me - just not Jane's before; can't wait! :)

Who else will be making it out to this show?
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Mike and I will be there. Hydro, you going to make it down for this show?
janesaddiction.org
Mingo424
Be Live

Post by Mingo424 »

Anyone else coming to this show? Is ChicagoJoe going to make it or MaceoMason (I assume so since I've seen him at most of the Ohio shows) Hydro - Are you coming? I deleted FB last year so I feel out of touch w/ my Jane's fans. I've been trying to pop on and off of here when life allows me. Can't wait for this show!
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

The last I heard, Hydro was still TBD.
janesaddiction.org
Mingo424
Be Live

Post by Mingo424 »

The weather has been unpredictable and I've wondered if they would move it inside..or delay..or cancel, as the tickets say "rain or shine". I just noticed that it now says its Indoor Show on Ticketmaster and on the LCs page. The show must go on!
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

I was wondering the same thing. One of the big plusses of having the show at the LC.
janesaddiction.org
Mingo424
Be Live

Post by Mingo424 »

Not as busy as usual shows! maybe people thought it was going to be outside in the rain? I'm surprised but seems like people are still filing in. Waiting on Failure to come on (they are setting up for them now). Anyone else make it? We are in front (second row-ish) Dave/side center-ish.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

It definitely filled in by the time JA hit the stage (not till after 10) - I was surprised by the stripped down stage - but I'm guessing the move indoors was the cause - that and/or the issues/delays with Perry's bus.

I was up front (to the right) during most of Failure's set - ended up moving back closer to the soundboard so I could try and get a decent recording w/o worrying about people bumping into the mic

We got DRENCHED on the way in. Stopped in A&R Music Bar beforehand hoping to grab food not knowing they only serve food on weekends (I guess?) - I was feeling pretty miserable going into the LC. Mikey's Late Night Slice saved the day - my wife and I had wanted to try them anyway, and even reheated it was excellent.

I just got up about 20min ago - so I haven't had a chance to listen to my recording. I'll try and get that posted a lot faster than the Cleveland show.

I'm probably bailing on Lansing tonight - my ears are still plugged up, and the idea of a 5hr drive is wholly unappealing to me right now
janesaddiction.org
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

Also I apparently brainfarted about the show poster - it must have just been wishful thinking that maybe they were switching to Ritual shows :lol: :oops:

From the tour shirt, all the shows through the 2 Alaska dates are NS shows.
janesaddiction.org