I Fix Shit

2012.12.09 Bayfront Park, Miami, FL

Post by helicine »

janesaddiction.org
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Re: 2012.12.09 - Bayfront Park, Miami, FL

Post by filthpurveyer »

I think I'll go to this show, I love this place, the grass is over 2/3 of the entire seating, even the grass is close as hell, thanks for the heads up. I filmed the Scorpions last year at this place for my friend. The other 2 venues are suicide so I'm not even considering those.
davy
Radio Tokyo

Post by davy »

Filth, just a heads up. Bayfront park is different than the bayfront ampth. Both are downtown. The festival is at the park. The ampitheater is cool having seen ja there in '91 &97 and p4p in"93. I could be wrong being it's been 2 yrs since been there. I made that mistake going to see Perry at the Zen fest in 2000. I went to wrong place and had to catch a cab to the park. Anyways, if I see you down there the beers on me.
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

davy wrote:Filth, just a heads up. Bayfront park is different than the bayfront ampth. Both are downtown. The festival is at the park. The ampitheater is cool having seen ja there in '91 &97 and p4p in"93. I could be wrong being it's been 2 yrs since been there. I made that mistake going to see Perry at the Zen fest in 2000. I went to wrong place and had to catch a cab to the park. Anyways, if I see you down there the beers on me.
Oh shit, I didn't realize that, thank you for telling me, I may go anyway, we'll see. Depends on who wins the election basically, then I'll know whether Taxmageddon is coming or not. Are you sure it's not at the Amph? I'm pretty sure it would be at the Amphitheater if its that many bands.
davy
Radio Tokyo

Post by davy »

Yeah, I mean I could be wrong, but the way the flyer is printed(the number of bands that will be there) it looked like there will be a main stage, than other stages(trance, house, rap, alternative, ect.....) on site and the park in on about a acre by the water. i'm just guessing. I hope you are right cause the ampth. is cool :nod: :nod: P.s. you can get away with more in the park if you know what I mean.............
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

The entire thing was cancelled but I don't understand why.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

janesaddiction.org