Jane's Addiction - October 24, 2015 - The Warfield, San Francisco, CA

Show Info:
http://janesaddiction.org/tour/show/jan ... 0-24/2490/
janesaddiction.org
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Re: 2015.10.24 - The Warfield, San Francisco, CA

Post by filthpurveyer »

The venue with all of the homeless junkies surrounding the place, parking is tough and expensive, the smell of piss in the air, and no matter how cold it is outside this is the hottest venue I've ever been to in my life, everybody is dripping like it was raining when the show is over, the perfect place to see a JA show! Count me in!

Does anyone have a pre-sale code?
dasooperb
Luddite

Post by dasooperb »

there are homeless junkies everywhere - however they are pretty harmless if you keep moving and don't look like a victim.

it was pretty hot in there - there is no AC in all of san francisco. don't need it usually and that building is old. so there you go. i agree with you there.

but, parking was super easy and free for me. i parked 1 block away on misson and 6th. car was fine when i got back. no broken windows or anything.
bman
Music Machine

Post by bman »

Ummm...Any thoughts on the show besides the parking?
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

bman wrote:Ummm...Any thoughts on the show besides the parking?
LOL
Great show, I was able to film it but it was tough getting my gear inside for sure, got stopped twice coming in but I just kept getting in a different line until I made it in. It was so cool to hear No One's Leaving and the other Ritual songs they never play but you could tell they haven't played those in a long time, I thought it was pretty raw and many mistakes which is typical old school JA so it was cool. Chip Away was cool with Andrew Watt on guitar and Taylor Hawkins banging at the end. It made the next night in Elverta seem like garbage. bman, shoot me your address again.
dasooperb
Luddite

Re: 2015.10.24 The Warfield, San Francisco, CA

Post by dasooperb »

the show was great. i was responding to filth's talk about homeless and parking. ritual was my first CD. i listened to it 100's maybe 1000's of times. one of the coolest experiences to see them play it live.

hey filth - you filmed it? can u contact me please?
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Re: 2015.10.24 The Warfield, San Francisco, CA

Post by filthpurveyer »

dasooperb wrote:the show was great. i was responding to filth's talk about homeless and parking. ritual was my first CD. i listened to it 100's maybe 1000's of times. one of the coolest experiences to see them play it live.

hey filth - you filmed it? can u contact me please?

If I wanted a video I'd contact the person who had it so if you want it please send me a pm with your email address and we can discuss.