New music from Perry Farrell

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

New music from Perry Farrell

Post by Hidefumi »

New music is come soon I can see. The surf board in picture give the interest. When Perry Farrell do tropical surf music is high quality. This is true.

intertwoven
Jedi

Re: New music from Perry Farrell

Post by intertwoven »

Turns out this was likely just a rehearsal for a song with cover band Royal Machines, unfortunately, not new original music.
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

Look at the title of the book that Taylor's phone is sitting on, I didn't know Sat Party put out a book. Oh, and I like snacks but is anybody going to eat that last sandwich?
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Post by Hidefumi »

This one have good reggae flavor. I wish he do more like this one and guest vocals with Rastafarian artist.

He remind me the early Perry Farrell free spirit. Perry Farrell before the Hollywood take over him.
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Post by Hidefumi »

Kanal was best performer. He make LeNoble, Chaney, Mckagen look like the amateurs. Why he don't work with Perry Farrell not more I do not know.
nexis
One West

Post by nexis »

Since you mentioned it Hidefumi check out the jam session around the 27 minute mark! Omg.
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Post by Hidefumi »

Peter love the reggae too I can see. I wish he and Perry Farrell make new psychedelic reggae music for us.
Lance D
Power Tools

Post by Lance D »

Hidefumi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

Peter love the reggae too I can see. I wish he and Perry Farrell make new psychedelic reggae music for us.
I don't think so. Guitar tone is all wrong way too much distortion for the part . Can't cut it as a rasta mon not even close. And whats with the long sleeves in august? No beads. :lol:
Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Post by Hidefumi »

On this one Perry Farrell sing high pitch like classic Pyros. I love what he sing the way he sing very well done. I do not like the synth drum synth guitar. I do not like cheesy keyboard. Say the Pyros redo the song with no synth then really I can enjoy the song!!

Hidefumi
L.A. Street Scene

Post by Hidefumi »

From Perry Farrell facebook. I do like this one. I Like his new music to sound like the picture look.