Looking to speak with Jane's tapers ('86-91) for my podcast

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
TwoThreeFour
Power Tools

Looking to speak with Jane's tapers ('86-91) for my podcast

Post by TwoThreeFour »

Recently I did an episode of my podcast with a couple of guys who are part of a group of Zeppelin fans who find and liberate long lost live Zeppelin recordings. For example they recently found a recording of Led Zep at Carnegie Hall 10/17/1969 which up until then no one knew it existed. Over the past few years they've found quite a few tapes. That episode has quadruple the downloads of all of my other episodes combined and it has only been up for a couple of days. Which brings me to my post here. I would like to talk to Jane's tapers from the good ole' days (86-91). I would like to hear the stories behind the tapes we all love so much. I'm not doing this to gain access to tapes. I have been trading Jane's since the early 90's. I'd really love to do an episode on the John Anson Ford Theater shows from '89. If you taped Jane's back in the day and want to share your story please reach out to me at earmobpodcast@yahoo.com. If you'd like to listen to the episode of my podcast I just did about Zeppelin it is available on Spotify, Apple iTunes Podcasts and here is the direct link. https://www.spreaker.com/user/areas51/s ... owlin-more

Thank you and i'm hoping to hear from some tapers or people who can get me in touch with some of the tapers/collectors from back in the day.

Chas
TwoThreeFour