2009.02.16 Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
vikkivale
L.A. Woman

2009.02.16 Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA

Post by vikkivale »

http://ericavery.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
echoplex monday night at 11. this one is 18+ age limit. first 500 folks that register here get on a list that enables you to walk up and pay 10 bucks at the door. we wanted to do something in a proper club this time with a proper pa, stage and reasonably large room. and yes this is the largest amount of warning time that was possible. i wanted you all to know as soon as i knew. just home from rehearsal, really fucking hungry, so i want to go get me some chow, but i did want you all to know. see you there.

posted by -ea. at 6:41 PM

I will be in flight as they are hitting stage...of all the long weekends to go visit my mom in FL! grrrrrrr I hope everyone that gets in has a blast!! :)
SuicideNote
Power Tools

First 500?

Post by SuicideNote »

Does anybody know how/when the first 500 will be notified?
Jaco
Black Radio Club

Re: First 500?

Post by Jaco »

[quote="SuicideNote"]Does anybody know how/when the first 500 will be notified?[/quote]

no kidding......i registered a few days ago. i live in chicago and have airline points to fly for free. i really want to be there...i've waited many, many years like many others. :P
nestos
Xenon West

Re: First 500?

Post by nestos »

Jaco wrote:
SuicideNote wrote:Does anybody know how/when the first 500 will be notified?
no kidding......i registered a few days ago. i live in chicago and have airline points to fly for free. i really want to be there...i've waited many, many years like many others. :P
:rockon:

i wish you good luck and a very good concert !
The birds they build their home
Right above my head
hydro
Addict

Re: Monday 11PM Echoplex...Eric's blog

Post by hydro »

vikkivale wrote:http://ericavery.blogspot.com/

echoplex monday night at 11. this one is 18+ age limit. first 500 folks that register here get on a list that enables you to walk up and pay 10 bucks at the door. we wanted to do something in a proper club this time with a proper pa, stage and reasonably large room. and yes this is the largest amount of warning time that was possible. i wanted you all to know as soon as i knew. just home from rehearsal, really fucking hungry, so i want to go get me some chow, but i did want you all to know. see you there.

I will be in flight as they are hitting stage...of all the long weekends to go visit my mom in FL! grrrrrrr I hope everyone that gets in has a blast!! :)
Hey VikkiVale! I hope you have a great time with your mom,my mom lives in ocala Fl.I miss her alot!
we will all miss your great videos and pictures of the show :( but hey everything happenes for a reason just gotta go with the flow I guess,so have a safe and fun trip to see your mom :)
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
panda
Luddite

Invites are out

Post by panda »

Looks like invites have gone out for the Monday show at the Echoplex. Just out of curiosity, if you were one of the people who received an invite, what day and time did you sign up for the mailing list?
vikkivale
L.A. Woman

Re: Invites are out

Post by vikkivale »

panda wrote:Looks like invites have gone out for the Monday show at the Echoplex. Just out of curiosity, if you were one of the people who received an invite, what day and time did you sign up for the mailing list?
I'm wondering this too...I signed up on Sunday but didn't receive one.
vikkivale
L.A. Woman

Re: Monday 11PM Echoplex...Eric's blog

Post by vikkivale »

hydro wrote:
vikkivale wrote:http://ericavery.blogspot.com/

Hey VikkiVale! I hope you have a great time with your mom,my mom lives in ocala Fl.I miss her alot!
we will all miss your great videos and pictures of the show :( but hey everything happenes for a reason just gotta go with the flow I guess,so have a safe and fun trip to see your mom :)
Thanks Hydro! I'm in FL now and we are having an awesome time! I ended up changing my flight...whether or not I got an email for the show, I figured that arriving back into town on midnight was kinda late, so I'm coming back earlier.
hydro
Addict

Re: Invites are out

Post by hydro »

vikkivale wrote:
panda wrote:Looks like invites have gone out for the Monday show at the Echoplex. Just out of curiosity, if you were one of the people who received an invite, what day and time did you sign up for the mailing list?
I'm wondering this too...I signed up on Sunday but didn't receive one.
hey VV I got my golden ticket if you can go its yours just let me know.......
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
panda
Luddite

Post by panda »

For those of us who weren't lucky enough to somehow catch the leak of the show last week, I think it's pretty much a guarantee that anyone who signed up for the mailing list this week isn't going to make the list. I signed up on Wednesday 2/11 at ~2:45pm Pacific, and I didn't make it.

What a bummer that Eric's excitement led to that inadvertent slip on his blog. It looks like someone over at http://xiola.org/ saw Eric's post before it got pulled, and posted about it on the 6th. So basically, people have been signing up for this show since last Friday. What a tremendous buzzkill.