2009.06.10 Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
hydro
Addict

Re: Thank you and what an awesome show!

Post by hydro »

faerieb wrote: And, thank you Hydro for taking your time with them to discuss my pieces. XOXOXOXO
it was my pleasure!

and it was SOO SOO SOO exciting to see you in the distance screaming at me!!! :biggrin: :lol: I would of loved to have met your sister and mom too.

You're a true artist and your jewelery is truly amazing.The earings you made me with the black and red beads and chrystals to represent Janes are so pretty!! I was holding them in the light last night watching them sparkle!!
Thank you again faerieb! :handsout:
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Bones wrote:hey gang! sorry it has took me this long to get on here after the show. life has been non stop all this week. and will continue to be. I have to go now and watch the PENS play game seven of the Stanley Cup finals!
so-I just wanted to jump on real quick-touch base and let you all know that I have pix and vids to share. and I hope to see all of yrs as well. AMAZING night!!! great to meet you all as well.

how about we do it again for the european tour?
they must have won bones!

Bones
Black Radio Club

Post by Bones »

WE DID WIN!!!
non stop partying from the end of the game into Saturday. Then work. then more party! then work. now I am home... I just got the pix from the camera onto my comp. Going to bed now- so I can get up early and go downtown for the victory parade. I will get my pix up after then. What is the best and easiest way to do it? upload to photobucket and then post here??? or pit them all on my myspace and have everyone go there and look? and how about video... how do I upload that?
is everyone on here my friend on myspace... www.myspace.com/dustinbones
are all the people from our group that were together at the PGH show on here?
has everyone shared their pix? is there an audio up yet, Mike?

WHAT A WEEK!!!
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

I saw that they won when I passed a sign on the Penn turnpike congratulating them on my way to virginia.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Bones wrote:WE DID WIN!!!
non stop partying from the end of the game into Saturday. Then work. then more party! then work. now I am home... I just got the pix from the camera onto my comp. Going to bed now- so I can get up early and go downtown for the victory parade. I will get my pix up after then. What is the best and easiest way to do it? upload to photobucket and then post here??? or pit them all on my myspace and have everyone go there and look? and how about video... how do I upload that?
is everyone on here my friend on myspace... www.myspace.com/dustinbones
are all the people from our group that were together at the PGH show on here?
has everyone shared their pix? is there an audio up yet, Mike?

WHAT A WEEK!!!
cant wait to see your pictures!
if you have alot you can just add them on your myspace,you can put a few of your favorites on here.that would be the fastest.or you can do photobucket.
videos on youtube,myspace or photobucket.
no audio yet.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Bones
Black Radio Club

Post by Bones »

hey gang!

okay-sorry it took me so long to upload my pix. it has been a crazy ass week, I uploaded all of my pix and all of my friend Shannon's pix to my myspace. www.myspace.com/dustinbones I will add you as a friend (if you are not already). please send me yr pix or point me in their direction. video will come shortly.
and yeah-everyone I met at the show... it was truly nice! please add me on myspace if yr on there.
Christina
Power Tools

Post by Christina »

Bones wrote:hey gang!

okay-sorry it took me so long to upload my pix. it has been a crazy ass week, I uploaded all of my pix and all of my friend Shannon's pix to my myspace. www.myspace.com/dustinbones I will add you as a friend (if you are not already). please send me yr pix or point me in their direction. video will come shortly.
and yeah-everyone I met at the show... it was truly nice! please add me on myspace if yr on there.

Looking fwd to seeing your pics! I'm sending you a myspace friend invite. Also - anyone else who has myspace add me too :) http://www.myspace.com/mahspacenotyours I also am on facebook...ummmm I think u can search for ppl by screenname now - which is nvarmama. Nvarmama is ALSO my twitter name - so add me too all :)
Bones
Black Radio Club

Post by Bones »

hey Mike,
don't you have audio for this show??? would you share, please?
Thanks so much!
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Re: 2009.06.10 Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA

Post by Mike »

Bumped for archival purposes.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."