2009.10.31 City Park, New Orleans, LA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Mudget wrote:haha meeeee too!

wish you were going as well, would love to meet ya.
meeee too!! :lol: but I cant wait to see your pictures and hear all about it!
JA+Voodoo+New Orleans+Halloween=highlight of the yr!!
you should fly up to pittsburgh Nov 6th, Petes comin to town :idea: :biggrin:
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
Mudget
Xenon West

Post by Mudget »

Love everything Pete does but have never seen him live before! That's almost a deal - if I wasn't broke like a joke.
Mudget
Xenon West

Post by Mudget »

getting sick with anticipation again.

crazy big fest scheduling means i gotta choose between ween and fischerspooner. sorry fischerspooner, can't miss the ween. gotta choose between clinton/pfunk and jello, sorry pfunk, can't miss jello. and gonna be runnin like hell from wolfmother to jane's. i think it's gonna be outta control.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

some good monday news from Daves guitar tech via twitter
graceandmanners Jane's Addiction rehearsals start in the afternoon. Back to business.
about 7 hours ago from web
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgVNATzlZzQ
Fuse Fest is bringing you the best from Voodoo Experience 2009 including performances from KISS, Eminem, Jane's Addiction and tons more. Tune into Fuse on Friday Nov 6th at 10pm/9c
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

you guys are in for a extra treat....there will be dancers :P :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=165xjOwk78s
Mudget
Xenon West

Post by Mudget »

sweet.

any insight into setlist? heh (you know i gotta ask)

the one i'm really hoping for is NOL (NOL, neworleans, LA, get it? no one's leaving? no one's leaving new orleans louisiana? get it? uh... yeah... heh)

otherwise, all packed up and ready to go.

oh and guiness book is gonna be there. we're supposedly gonna try to break the world record for the "most zombies in one place". they're trying to get everyone to dress up like zombies, then KISS will lead us around or something and guiness will be tallying numbers and whatnot.

all-in-all i think this weekend is gonna be kinda off the chains.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Mudget wrote:sweet.

any insight into setlist? heh (you know i gotta ask)

the one i'm really hoping for is NOL (NOL, neworleans, LA, get it? no one's leaving? no one's leaving new orleans louisiana? get it? uh... yeah... heh)

otherwise, all packed up and ready to go.

oh and guiness book is gonna be there. we're supposedly gonna try to break the world record for the "most zombies in one place". they're trying to get everyone to dress up like zombies, then KISS will lead us around or something and guiness will be tallying numbers and whatnot.

all-in-all i think this weekend is gonna be kinda off the chains.
I get it!! :lol:

no insight on set list....

I read on Ettys facebook page that her and Stephanie Spanski one of the other dancers on that youtube clip will be dancing together again.

heres the link for Fuse-Fest Voodoo
http://fuse.tv/tours/voodoo/

Im so excited for you Mudget!!! Have sooo much fun!!! :cheers:
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

maybe you will get to hear their news songs at voodoo?that would be the perfect time to debut them :P
Mudget
Xenon West

Post by Mudget »

that would be pretty cool. not really holding my breath, but it would be cool. alright, well, 2 hour drive to kansas city, fly out to new orleans tomorrow morning. i'll report when i'm back, if i survive :biggrin: