2010.03.30 Les Deux, Los Angeles, CA (Perry's 51st)

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
hydro
Addict

Re: 3/30/10 Perry's 51st Birthday Party Les Deux Hollywood

Post by hydro »

Handsome Mike wrote:
vikkivale wrote:Doh! I tried...guess I should have bitten the bullet and reserved a table. I hope someone records or photographs this! Cuz ya'll know I had cameras in my purse when I tried to get in! ;)
I still can't believe you couldn't get in.
Well I do but I'm still not sure how this went from $20 at the door to invite only? :confused:

I'm know hydro investigated this.

The folks that got in are some lucky mofos.
I got up at 3am to check on things around here and when I read this I was so upset I could hardly go back to sleep :(

sorry vikkivale!

before I posted on the front page I called Les Deux after reading this on their facebook.this was the first # I called and the girl didnt seem to know what I was talking about so she told me to call another #..the one on the flier,when I called the # on the flier,I asked if Perrys party was private and she told me no its just $20 at the door.I said ok so tickets are only $20(I tryed to confirm this many times through the conversation)she said no we dont sell tickets its just $20 at the door. :confused: I even read her the flier word for word and the quote that was posted on les deux facebook!
Please come join us this coming Tuesday to celebrate Perry Farrell's birthday of Janes Addiction! This is going to be a GREAT night and is going to sell out QUICK! Please call 3234606300 for bottle and table reservations!
I dont understand why they would advertise on their facebook the way they did if it was invite or guest list "only"

so anyways vikkivale thats a bummer and im sorry again. :hide:
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
vikkivale
L.A. Woman

Post by vikkivale »

Hey Hydro...it's all good. :grouphug: The club is pretty much in my neighborhood so I should have checked it out in person, or at least made more of an effort to reserve a table. I hope someone videoed it!
www.lawomanphotography.com
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

vikkivale wrote:Hey Hydro...it's all good. :grouphug: The club is pretty much in my neighborhood so I should have checked it out in person, or at least made more of an effort to reserve a table. I hope someone videoed it!
well im glad you didn't have to go to far out of your way :)
I'd love to see some vids..been checking,nothing yet but here are a couple pics I found on twitter
@ambervaldez
@kevinavery

“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
LizardWiz
Radio Tokyo

Post by LizardWiz »

vikkivale wrote:Doh! I tried...guess I should have bitten the bullet and reserved a table. I hope someone records or photographs this! Cuz ya'll know I had cameras in my purse when I tried to get in! ;)
Wow. Bummer. I was hoping to live vicariously through your experience. I already had plans to call you tonight naked just to hear you describe the set song...by...song...
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

I see Tom Morello and Boots Riley in that second picture you posted hydro.
I guess SSSC played last night too or some facsimile?

I'd kill to have seen Jane's do Whole Lotta Love last night.
It being their first night out with Duff and all it must have been a magic night. :cool:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

LizardWiz wrote:
Wow. Bummer. I was hoping to live vicariously through your experience. I already had plans to call you tonight naked just to hear you describe the set song...by...song...
Don't you be cutting into my phone time! :lol:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

well I see ya have to be logged in to see the videos
Perry is tagged in the videos so if you go to his facebook you will see them
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

:rockon: thanks for the heads up :cheers: :hydro:
janesaddiction.org