2010.07.02 The Roxy Theatre, West Hollywood, CA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
hydro
Addict

Re: Jane's Playing In Hollywood On July 2nd

Post by hydro »

“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
Jaco
Black Radio Club

Post by Jaco »

really happy to have been part of this one. lots of energy, but i'm getting so tired of etty's stage act. i'm sure she's nice and all, but she is not part of jane's addiction and it takes away from the show. one song, ok, but 3 songs....way too much stage time for a non-member.

i'm warming up to duff. i still wish eric was part, but i can't have everything i want.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

I love seeing all of these positive comments from people at the show:))
Bobby Currie :Just got done with jane's addiction at the roxy hands down best janes show ever.
Venice Beach Freakshow :WE ROCKED THE HOUSE WITH JANE'S ADDICTION TONIGHT!!!!!!!! The band hasn't lost a thing.....THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVER!!!!! The FREAKSHOW IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
Ro Kohli: Just got back from Jane's Addiction at the Roxy! My ears haven't rung this happily in a long time!
William Luduena: Just got home from Janes Addiction at The Roxy.
OMG they are better than they were 20 years ago!!!!!!
Carl Pocket Johnson: Just had my face melted by janes addiction at the roxy
Billy Corgan:Janes Addiction rocking the motherfucking house right now!!! Fuck yeah!
Paul V. Spins: is back from DJing the Jane's Addiction show at The Roxy. And let me tell you - when Perry said at the end "This felt like the old days!" - everyone in the room knew exactly what he meant -- and it did << kinda the way my pic looks. And they did "Three Days"!!! Absolutey epic night!
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
Sean
Black Radio Club

Post by Sean »

I've gotta question to the Etty haters before y'all brand her the new yoko ono ... Is it so out of place for there to be a coupla sexy ladies on stage at a Jane's show? You know why I hardly noticed em ... I was watching the band.
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

I dont get it either :headscratch: ive seen numerous of bands play live with numerous of girls dancing on stage.It's not un-normal...
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

vids are popping up on facebook with the suspended chics.....
how could the energy not be raw with girls hanging from hooks :ns:

really looks like it was a totally bad ass show!!
vikkivale
L.A. Woman

Post by vikkivale »

I haven't seen energy like that in a long time! I was blown away! I got a few videos...Whores is uploading now...171 more minutes to go. Not sure how I'm going to get 3 days up...it's 10:23! Youtube has 10 minute max so I'll have to chop it. I also got Chip Away. I'm glad so many people took pics because I didn't get many. I'll post links after they process!
www.lawomanphotography.com
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

vikkivale wrote:I haven't seen energy like that in a long time! I was blown away! I got a few videos...Whores is uploading now...171 more minutes to go. Not sure how I'm going to get 3 days up...it's 10:23! Youtube has 10 minute max so I'll have to chop it. I also got Chip Away. I'm glad so many people took pics because I didn't get many. I'll post links after they process!
thats great vikkivale!cant wait to see your vids:))
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

photo credit~Theresa Angelina
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »