phenobarb_bambalam
Power Tools

Re: 2012.06.02 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA

Post by phenobarb_bambalam »

phenobarb_bambalam
Power Tools

As stated in the set listed posted by filthpurveyor, "Three Days" was dropped.
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

I know this isn't the correct place to post this but I just saw this on dime for Garbage from this date, and its a good setup so probably sounds great, this isn't my recording.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... 7827&hit=1
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

I forgot to say, I have 250 official posters for this show, not the version that is up under tour dates from this website, this has artwork, they were giving each person one but I saw an unopened box sitting on a pallet on the way out and took it, so if anyone would like a poster let me know, however I'm not going to pay for the tube to send it in, just throwing that out there if anyone is interested.
drifter
L.A. Street Scene

Post by drifter »

Hay filth. I'll send ya a tube with return postage in it. How wide does the tube need to be? Pm your address to me
davy
Radio Tokyo

Post by davy »

Filth, kudos for me as well Pm your address I send a tube. postage and some cash if you want. Let me know ..
Charles
One West

Post by Charles »

I have to admit, this show was a bit of a let down. They dropped Three Days and Classic Girl. I was sooo bummed. They sounded good, but the set list was just so blah :(
ejs
Be Live

Post by ejs »

It's look like they phoned in this set list.
The 5.29 show had 15 songs, including the acoustic set and Summertime Rolls.
This show looks like it dropped the entire acoustic set AND Three Days for whatever reason to get down to only 11 songs.

Way to go, guys. pfft.
Nothing like people looking forward to an acoustic set and hearing songs and then not doing it as has been done the rest of the tour.

I, of course, would never waste my money on a Jane's show, but I can see how people who still actually care would be really bummed out and pissed.
filthpurveyer
Club Lingerie

Post by filthpurveyer »

ejs wrote:It's look like they phoned in this set list.
The 5.29 show had 15 songs, including the acoustic set and Summertime Rolls.
This show looks like it dropped the entire acoustic set AND Three Days for whatever reason to get down to only 11 songs.

Way to go, guys. pfft.
Nothing like people looking forward to an acoustic set and hearing songs and then not doing it as has been done the rest of the tour.

I, of course, would never waste my money on a Jane's show, but I can see how people who still actually care would be really bummed out and pissed.
You are being rediculous, if you can't afford $35 for a ticket to see 25 bands at an all day festival including FREE parking then I don't know what to tell you. The set was cut short because it took over 20 min's to set up their set and Silversun Pickups ran a bit long. If you don't like JA then why post on a JA site? Shoreline had a 11PM curfew.
phenobarb_bambalam
Power Tools

Re: 2012.06.02 Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountain View

I'm pretty sure my ticket cost (for a seat) around $70 and it was $15 to park in a lot that wasn't even paved, but your point stands ;)