2012.08.06 Jacobs Pavilion, Cleveland, OH

Tour date news, reviews, & info
hydro
Addict

Re: 2012.08.06 Jacobs Pavilion, Cleveland, OH

Post by hydro »

Mike wrote:
hydro wrote:I was at the Nautica a couple years ago to meet up with Shawn London for the Bamboozle Roadshow. It is now under one big pavilion and I think slightly moved down some from the original location. But I LOVE it there! I will never forget seeing Clutch at the old Nautica and a barge went by and blew it's horn. It was like the coolest thing ever :lol:
hydro wrote:set of my pics from the venue a couple years ago.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 841&type=3
That's a different place than where this Jane's show is gonna be.
That looks like Tower City Amphitheatre to me.
It and Jacobs Pavilion are two different places and I'd much rather see a show at Jacobs Pavilion.
omg!! :lol: well then I can't even begin to tell you how confused I was about the venues! Ok, looks like I was at Time-Warner which I had thought was the old nautica but then when I got there it was NOT in the same location so then I began to tell myself well they must have moved it down a lil. So are you telling me the nautica is still in the same spot as it always was :eek: :confused: :lol: I always thought the Time-Warner place was an indoor venue :noclue: :headscratch: wow
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

hydro wrote:omg!! :lol: well then I can't even begin to tell you how confused I was about the venues! Ok, looks like I was at Time-Warner which I had thought was the old nautica but then when I got there it was NOT in the same location so then I began to tell myself well they must have moved it down a lil. So are you telling me the nautica is still in the same spot as it always was :eek: :confused: :lol: I always thought the Time-Warner place was an indoor venue :noclue: :headscratch: wow
It's no biggie hydro.
I just wanted to let you know so you didn't go to the wrong venue and miss the show. :P :lol:

Here's a pic of what is now Jacobs Pavilion that I took a few years back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

Mike wrote: I just wanted to let you know so you didn't go to the wrong venue and miss the show. :P :lol:
than you! I would have totally ended up at the wrong place :lol: although I do believe that they are close to each other
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

local radio station 97.5 just announced it's a Jane's Addiction weekend:)
mothra665
Räji's

Post by mothra665 »

:please: :pissed:

we are :heart: hoping to go, but once again it could be a 12/16 hour work day :no:

so on that note i will see sunday/monday what works hands to me :(

:arrow: BTW, Mike give me a call...never see you on mesenger :confused:
"Whaddya doing cheering a guy over 30? Cuz I can still rock yer pants off yer fuckin' ass, and I'll do it 'till the day I die!"
Perry Farrell 07/20/1991
meijaddiction
Black Radio Club

Post by meijaddiction »

It looks like an intimate venue...probably not a bad seat in the house. My seats are third row center stage :cool:
Is it Monday yet???
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

mothra665 wrote::please: :pissed:

we are :heart: hoping to go, but once again it could be a 12/16 hour work day :no:

so on that note i will see sunday/monday what works hands to me :(

:arrow: BTW, Mike give me a call...never see you on mesenger :confused:
I hope you two can make it!
You never see me on messenger because my pc is still broken. :(

Any how I'll try and ring you tomorrow and hopefully we can make some plans.
Helicine wants to go to Great Lakes Brewery for a couple cold ones before the show but other than that no plans.
meijaddiction wrote:It looks like an intimate venue...probably not a bad seat in the house. My seats are third row center stage :cool:
Is it Monday yet???
It really is an awesome venue.
One of the best in the area as far as outdoor venues go IMO.

Just a couple more days! :yeay: :yeay: :yeay: :yeay: :yeay:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
mothra665
Räji's

Post by mothra665 »

:headscratch: if i work all day saturday - but if you have the time still call the house.
:idea: colleen should be home, talk to her. maybe she can shed some light or

:heart: 'splash a little water on it' :thumb:
"Whaddya doing cheering a guy over 30? Cuz I can still rock yer pants off yer fuckin' ass, and I'll do it 'till the day I die!"
Perry Farrell 07/20/1991
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

mothra665 wrote::headscratch: if i work all day saturday - but if you have the time still call the house.
:idea: colleen should be home, talk to her. maybe she can shed some light or

:heart: 'splash a little water on it' :thumb:
Are you two gonna make it?
mothra665
Räji's

Post by mothra665 »

i tried to low ball someone on craigslist.
just in case i have to work over.
i have to leave now [to work].

if i am home @ 3:30, YES :biggrin:
...forced OT = :no: no
Perry Farrell 07/20/1991