1991 Additional Confirming Ephemera

end times and a giant lollipop
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Re: We want pix of your ticket stubs, fliers, posters, etc.

Post by Mike »

January 28, 1991 - Arizona State University Activity Center, Tempe, AZ

and

July 18, 1991 - Compton Terrace Amphitheatre, Tempe, AZ

Tickets and flyers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
Mike
Addicted Archivist

1991 Additional Confirming Ephemera

Post by Mike »

Still working! :oops:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
intertwoven
Jedi

Re: 1991 Additional Confirming Ephemera

Post by intertwoven »

Mike wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:07 pm Still working! :oops:
Great work on all this stuff!
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

intertwoven wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:53 pm
Thank you Gavin! I hope some of what I posted here was able to satisfy some random curiosity you may have had about some show or another.

I see you took the Jane’s tour dates down at SDW. Any chance you can post your list in the admin section here? I have some links back to it here but they’re all dead now or don’t have the items we were linking to.
intertwoven
Jedi

Post by intertwoven »

Mike wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:16 pm
Thank you Gavin! I hope some of what I posted here was able to satisfy some random curiosity you may have had about some show or another.

I see you took the Jane’s tour dates down at SDW. Any chance you can post your list in the admin section here? I have some links back to it here but they’re all dead now or don’t have the items we were linking to.
It's still there, I just really need to get around to fixing the links. Sorry, I got cheap and let the domain registry lapse. http://defgav.com/sdw/shows/
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

intertwoven wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:49 am
Mike wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:16 pm

It's still there, I just really need to get around to fixing the links. Sorry, I got cheap and let the domain registry lapse. http://defgav.com/sdw/shows/
I’m very happy that’s still there and thank you very much for the link. Your help all these years and the many hints of shows I used from your site is most appreciated. :worship: :coffee: :yeay:
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

April 30, 1991 - Wallace Civic Center, Fitchburg, MA
August 09, 1991 - Great Woods, Mansfield, MA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
helicine
I Fix Shit

Post by helicine »

I miss the individual threads, I feel like I've updated the same page a few times already, I also only get a single page of "unread" markings :noclue:
janesaddiction.org
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

helicine wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:25 pm I miss the individual threads, I feel like I've updated the same page a few times already, I also only get a single page of "unread" markings :noclue:
As you can see I’ve decided to agree with you. All except for what remains of this thread of the “Additional Confirming Ephemera” threads have as of this post been blown to bits a.k.a. separate threads.

I guess this way of doing things will be all right for now as far as being able to find things goes. With us separating things into individual years it makes it a lot easier to work in this section. If it does get to crowded down the road I can always delete some of the less important show threads. I definitely want to keep all the major discovery threads though. For example any show that is new to the list via our work in this section.