A Mystical bedtime story for the kids entitled Perry the Fetus

Jane's Addiction news & discussion
Anson
Oblivious Troll

A Mystical bedtime story for the kids entitled Perry the Fetus

Post by Anson »

Once upon a time a fetus named Perry lived safely and snugly inside his mother's womb
(Abort the Fucker) a Mystical voice said
The mother looked towards the window but saw no one except (high up on a tree) a bird stood on a branch tweeting
(Abort the Fucker) the Mystical voice said
No! said the mother (that is my child growing inside my womb just like that mighty tree once grew inside the womb of the Earth)
(Abort the fucker) the Mystical voice continued (that is not a child) it is a FETUS
It is my baby the mother said (it is life within my life nourished and protected inside my womb just like that mighty tree was once nourished and protected inside the womb of the Earth)
(Abort the Fucker) that's not a baby (it's a FETUS) the truthful Mystical voice said
Objection your Honor! HEARSAY!
SUSTAINED
Just then out of nowhere appeared a farmer (Bang Bang Bang) and the Mystical voice was dead
And in the end Perry the Fetus grew up to be a happily married glitzy and glamorous old man (and he too went the way of all human life which starts in the womb of the mother and ends in the womb of the Earth)
Anson
Oblivious Troll

Re: A Mystical bedtime story for the kids entitled Perry the Fetus

Post by Anson »

Everyone has their own understanding of Mysticism (Perrys and mine don't align)
As for abortion though,if a woman sees no other option other than abortion,should we lock her up?
No
let compassion and intelligence be our guide.
Anson
Oblivious Troll

Re: A Mystical bedtime story for the kids entitled Perry the Fetus

Post by Anson »

Maybe this story is best kept for Halloween night