2008.04.23 El Ray Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

Archived tour dates, reviews, and info
nestos
Xenon West

Post by nestos »

Jasper wrote:This was a big deal for longtime fans, as it was a big deal for you guys.
Right.

And I hope Eric had such a great time sharing this with his longtime mates that he'll need a little more (and I do believe Dave, Stephen and Perry are in the mood)
The birds they build their home
Right above my head
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

nestos wrote:(and I do believe Dave, Stephen and Perry are in the mood)
you can def. tell they are.....the look on stephens face the second before they started playing..you can just see the look in his eyes and how much it means to him he looked soooo excited to lay that first beat down he just looked very happy,super nice guy u can tell.i really love his style of playing the drums how his whole body and mind and soul is in it ,the energy flows soo well always has....

dave is cool when hes rockin out and not too dressed up

I think eric is just being eric and he was really getting into it,he looks like hes gonna kick some ass lol i love how he owns his space,but i also hope that wasnt negative energy we were feeling.we want these guys to heal their past and love each other.

and PERRY :love: oh god this is what love must feel like :lol:
im totally diggin the outfit nothin sexier than all black and an added touch of some dominatrix action going on with the tail he can get kinky with hell yeah!!! fishnets,black leather,pleather,paton leather whatever its HOT when its on perry!!!!!!! :lol:
perry can wear whatever he wants and make it his own ;) :cool:
perry in the very beggining of mountain song totally getting into the ZONE!!!! :rockon:
and i think that is my review of the show lol
other than it sucks we GOT CUT OFF but thanks to Vikkivale Image
for the videos and pics they are priceless! u rock girl!

so i wonder if the host ended up with that sucker up his ass Lol?
last night i was in utter shock of how the show was going it was a total disaster but this morning im thinking that was total punk rock !! :lol:
the only thing that could of made it better is if a gang of old skool LA punks came in and started trashing the place and flipping over tables like the dude from the killers did towards the end of the show :lol: hahaha classic!!
and then take over the floor and start moshing for JANES!!! :rockon:
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
OzMic
The Co Co Club

Post by OzMic »

NOW THATS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP !!!
Goodmorning Hydro !
:cool:
but as far as wrecking the place...
maybe people dressed up like these guys
shoulda fuct it up... lol
:party:
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/ozmic/perrykeyssmall.gif[/img]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/oursixoclocksaints[/url]
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

GOODmorning OZ DaNm im in such a good mood!!!!!!!!
yup like those guys haha
:party: :lol:
“I’ve got some advice for old people, you either keep fucking dancing or die.” - Perry Farrell
nestos
Xenon West

Post by nestos »

hydro wrote:I think eric is just being eric and he was really getting into it,he looks like hes gonna kick some ass lol i love how he owns his space,but i also hope that wasnt negative energy we were feeling.we want these guys to heal their past and love each other.
You're right
I can't figure out whether Eric was thinking "why the hell did I accept this farce" or "it's damn good to bump that old brahms bass"
Hope it's the second (but when he looks at the ceil, he must be enjoying the moment, right ?)
The birds they build their home
Right above my head
hydro
Addict

Post by hydro »

nestos wrote: he must be enjoying the moment, right ?)
i think he was really into nestos :please: i loved the one part where he was huntched over into the bass he was starting to sweat and his muscles where pumped up!!! he was feelin it dude :rockon:
Shroomy
Radio Tokyo

Post by Shroomy »

Perry doesn't look all that healthy. All the years of a Vegatable and rice only diet is starting to show through. The starvation diet.
Eric looks like he spends most his time hanging out in the gym with Hulk Hogan, eating steaks and gulping budweiser.

125 lbsImage

180 lbs
Mike
Addicted Archivist

Post by Mike »

hydro wrote:
nestos wrote: he must be enjoying the moment, right ?)
i think he was really into nestos :please: i loved the one part where he was huntched over into the bass he was starting to sweat and his muscles where pumped up!!! he was feelin it dude :rockon:
Eric and for that matter all four of them looked like they were totally into the moment.

What a thrill to get to see that last night.

I paid dearly for it today though.
I was a zombie at work.
Was it worth it?

HELL YES! :wootwoot:
"The quality of mercy is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven."
killerlax22
Power Tools

Post by killerlax22 »

i was also super tired yesterday, but it was well worth it! i plugged my laptop into my tv and was watching jane's on the big screen. i was jumping up and down when eric started the mountain song bass line.

pure joy. :biggrin:
[img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5236/howtohandleofficeconflictsds8t.gif[/img]
StickyFingers
One West

Post by StickyFingers »

Great killer show!!

Eric bass is pure power and Perry's voice is a thunder!!! :twisted:
-You are not the boss of me-